Learners Permit Test
Once you think you are ready you need to go to your local transport authority, mine is Queensland Transport and sit the Learners Permit Test but before you go you will need to have the following ready as well.
- You need to be 16 years old
- You need to have completed the Application form – you can download a copy here
- You will need Evidence of your identity – a list can be found here
- You need to be medically fit to learn to drive
- You will need money to pay for your licence
Once you have checked everything off the list you are ready to go