Where to get info in each state

For each state there is a different roads and transport authority so I have listed each one below with a link to the relevant website.

One website that I found in my search for information was Keys2drive which has information for all states and territories in Australia but information can change so always rely on the state website first.

For each state you need to be 16 to get your learners:

Good Luck


Learner Girl


Posted on November 28, 2012, in Learners Permit. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.

  1. Hi Learner Girl, I have finally had the time to visit the blog itself, and I wanted to congratulate you on constructing on the clarity of your format – it is a highly informative blog. Thanks, jane

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: